Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Banana beauty


This photo represents bananas in all their glory while still on the tree.
At this very moment I have three bananas in the fridge getting soft. I'll probably eat one later but what about the other two. When am I going to get to those, or will I get to eat them? Maybe someone will want soft cold bananas. I am certain that some of you have more important things to think about and tougher decisions to make at this very moment. Possibly not. If only there was a recipe out there for some kind of bread made with these quickly ripening bananas. Oh well.

2 comments:

G4st said...

Beautiful are the fruits of the earth...
I pour a glass of milk over a banana. Then I add a heaping tablespoon of freshly groung peanuts and blend it up. This is my breakfast most days. It holds me over for hours.

blacqbook said...

That sounds like a pretty healthy breakfast. I did have a sliced banana with peanuts, boiled oats, apple juice and raisins – needless to say, it was delicious. Thanks for stopping by.